About Us & Our Vision
The Mobile Theatre Guild provides a diverse artistic outlet connecting people with their creativity by training them in producing quality live theater.
Mobile Theatre Guild's vision is of acommunity whose perspective of self and others is broadenedthrough the arts education provided by diverse, quality theater.
The Guild is run by a Board of Directors elected every June at the Annual Meeting of the Membership.
2018-2019 Board of Directors
- President · Sherrick Sandy
- Vice President · David Doolittle
- VP Production · Susan Vinson
- Production Co-Chair · Madeleine Mayrose
- Secretary · Daniel Mainwaring
- Treasurer · Jim Larrision
- Moderator · Monsignor James Kee
- Marketing & Publicity · Bill & Dana Campbell
- Box Office · Kyle Meyer
- Membership · Michael Birmingham
- At Large:
- Melissa Hall ·
Corey Setser ·
Jo Ann Olivera ·
Alicia Vinson ·
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q: Where is The Guild?
- A: We are on N. Lafayette across from the CYO Hall at McGill-Toolen High School.
- Q: How does parking work at The Guild?
- A: There is plenty of gated parking right next to the theatre.
- Q: How can tickets be purchased?
- A: Tickets may be purchased online or at the door ONLY.
- Q: How do I receive my Season Pass?
- A: You will be issued a code which you can use in the coupon field as payment either online or at the box office.
- Q: Do we need reservations?
- A: There are NO reservations. We have an OPEN SEATING policy.
- Q: Do season members have perks?
- A: Yes. Besides the discounted price. Seats are reserved for ALL shows for members.
- Q: What age is considered for the senior rate ticket?
- A: Senior rates start with patrons 65 years or older. Also, Student, Teacher, and Military rates require valid and current ID.
- Q: When does the box office open?
- A: The Box Office opens 1 hour before every show (6:30pm Friday, 6:30pm Saturday, and 1pm Sunday).
- Q: Why was the show times changed to 7:30pm from 8pm?
- A: Overwhelming patron request prompted the change.
- Q: Is there handicap access?
- A: Yes. We have handicap parking, entrance, exit, seating area, and bathroom.
- Q: How do I volunteer?
- A: Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: Is The Guild on Facebook?
- A: Yes. We are on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, and Shutterfly.
If you have any questions please send them to email@example.com. Thank you!